In Existence as I Know It, we believe in working together as a team to help, inform, and entertain people. Accordingly, we are open to collaborations with other bloggers within the lifestyle niche. We are seeking guest contributors that are willing to sum to our relevant content with valuable information about:
- Motivation and Inspiration
- Self-esteem and confidence
- Personal growth and development
- Time management and productivity
- Career growth
- Professional development
- Healthy eating / Nutrition
- Goal setting
- Lifestyle balance
- Eco-friendly habits and ideas
- Good habits
- Work from home
- Learning new skills
Nonetheless, we don’t cover beauty, make-up, fashion, religion, home decor, parenting, or relationship advice. Product review posts aren’t accepted.
How Contributors can Reach Out to Us
Your pitch should be related to these themes. On the contrary, it will not be accepted. Needless to say, don’t spam our inbox.
Also, you might want to keep follow-up emails for other sites.
Don’t worry! If we accept your pitch, you will know about it within two weeks. Still, if two weeks go by and you don’t receive an email from us, it will just mean your idea is not what we are looking for. (Remember to always check your spam folder).
Finally, keep in mind before hitting send, your pitch shouldn’t be biased in any way. In addition, keep it short, sweet, and refreshing,
Use the link provided on this page to submit your pitch. Write in the subject “Pitch: Your Name+Idea”.
Pitches that don’t follow these rules won’t be accepted.
If you are “the Chosen One”…
General Rules for Posts
- First, you will submit the final draft by providing a link to the document on Google Drive or any other cloud service you prefer. Any person with the link must be able to access the document. The subject of the email must be: “Blog Post Title+Your Name”.
- Blog posts should be from 1,300 to 3,000 words and the whole text must have ease of flow.
- You must use headings to divide your content.
- You can use bullets, numbers, italics, and bold.
- Adding links to other blog posts within Existence as I know it, is welcomed, as long as they are relevant to your post. Include external links only in case of reference (for example, defining a word). The links or citations should be credible sources like CNN.
- Make sure to make a list of references and citations according to the APA manual for any cited content and ideas that aren’t yours as well.
- Product, services, brands, and company promotions are not allowed. We will remove any type of promotional link or reference.
- Buying, selling, or trading links to appear in posts isn’t be allowed.
- However, we reserve the right to remove any link attached to words or images before or after publication.
- Affiliate links and self-promotion are strictly forbidden.
- Existence as I Know It will take care of providing the images for each post.
- Thus, the contributors will be responsible for providing only the image that will accompany your author’s bio which will be included in the document on the pitch.
The Contributors Bio
- Your biographical information will appear at the bottom of your post.
- Your bio should include who you are and what you do.
- The limit is 150 characters.
- Include the links to your social media (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube, etc.).
- Link your personal website with a URL.
- Include the contributor photograph with a 1:1 aspect ratio.
- Moreover, we won’t accept obscene pictures.
- Duplicate content is prohibited. In other words, the content for Existence as I Know It must be original and exclusive to this site. There are no exceptions.
- You may not republish the content you post on our site in your company or personal site, in other webpages, nor a printed medium.
- Also, duplicating or republishing the content will result in permanent removal of the article from our site.
Publication and after Publication
- Usually, articles are published within two weeks.
- In fact, the contributor will be notified via email. Hence, there is no need to email us beforehand.
- Furthermore, the author is expected to share the article on his/her social media (it would be great if we can become friends too).
- In addition, it is expected that the contributor answers the comments on his/her post.
Final Disclaimer to Contributors
- Even after receiving the final draft, there is no guarantee that we will publish your submission.
- Existence as I know it reserves the right to edit, revise, and format the style, content, and length of the submission.
- By submitting a post, you are affirming that your content is original and it has neither been published online nor printed.
- Finally, we don’t give any type of revenue to the contributors for guest posts.
You can pitch your idea here.